Friday, July 3, 2020

FUTURISTIC INDIA

Urban pod

Urban pod  in Andheri, Mumbai is definitely one of the best places to visit in Mumbai. It provides you with neat and clean pods with shared washrooms and safety lockers to keep your luggage. It is an amazing choice for solo travelers because each pod has the space for only one single person. It feels like you are on a journey in the universe and taking rest in your pod because it is technically designed in that way to give you out of the world feeling. 
Urban pod is hygienic, pocket friendly and convenient as it is very close to Mumbai airport. All the essential features are provided in the pod. it is a futuristic concept and caters new age travelers and business entities .It is a very innovative and well planned hotel in all ways.

23 comments:

  1. Awesome place to experience new things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really it is looking so nice
    Great work shreya
    Waiting for more places

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Good luck for your upcoming works... Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyc one shreya its a gud information i think in lockdown ur learning more like this so make use of it nd do more i am waiting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its awesome the place which was never imagined by me. I am sure to visit this place,tq u dr for this info blast with many other infos like this. Keep rolling ☺😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this pod thing a lot Dee omg u always educate me with new awesome places in our India to explore I'm so proud of u my ediot can't wait to travel and spend my time in this pod with our squad #mybestie keep up the good work Dee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I've always loved things like this u Know that I love fictional Galaxy movies this is gonna be awesome when u me tanveer Aditya travel to this place and stay in a pod I know for sure it's gonna be a bomb ass experience . Keep up the good work loved to be educated about new things in India❤️☺️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u and we will visit it for sureπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜❤️

      Delete
  8. Wow such a great place I'm glad I got to know about it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tanveer πŸ˜‰❤️July 3, 2020 at 2:30 AM

    I'm glad that u got to know about this place it's so awesome but the sad part is that only one person per a pod I hope we would get stuck in it together ��just kidding can't wait to travel again with u as my gorgeous company �� keep up the good work Dee I'm proud of what ur doing bestie and like Aditya said will for surely stay here when we travel to Mumbai .. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing thing. I would have gone there if I stayed in Mumbai. Fortunately, I returned the same day. SKB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I will be a tremendous experience spend few days in pods πŸ₯°!! Surely, visit that place

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous place. Loved it��

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank You Shreya for the information. Nice to know this system has come to India. A must stay place. 😊
    Vijayalakshmi.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow very good to know this. Thanks for the info Shreya...:) Good job...!!

    ReplyDelete