Saturday, May 30, 2020

Chocolicious

BANGALORE - JUS TRUFS

It is a chocolate cafe where you can make your own chocolates and also take it home. This cafe was established in the year 2001 by chenddyna schae and it is specialized in handcrafted, premium chocolate truffles. See, smell and taste wide variety of chocolate creations. Once you enter this cafe and if you are keen to make your own truffles then they first take you to a chocolate tour in the third floor where they show and explain about all the ingredients that you will be using to make your chocolate.Sneak a peak into inner workings of a chocolate factory too. Get your hands dirty by creating your own customized chocolate truffles. You can also mix flavors and create your own unique flavored truffles. One can also buy delicious chocolates that are already made in the cafe which will be available in the ground floor itself. The chilled chocolate Belgium  Fudge Milkshake is popular over there and one should not definitely miss out on their signature product that is Belgium dark chocolate pralines made from pure cocoa butter. The cafe timings to make your own chocolate is 3pm to 5pm. This is one of the best place to hangout on sundays and give your mouth some exercise.๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰

22 comments:

  1. Wow this place is so tempting๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure gonna visit this place after pandemic end.#quarantine sucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the chocolate is as sweet as u. I'm sure gonna build u a mini chocolate u. I'll try tooo. I Know it's hard to sculptur u cause God had taken longgggg time to build u... 3hr is very less amount of time to sculpture your gorgeous face.❤️❤️#urbestoooo...... ����

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee can u give me the assurity that this chocolates will be as sweet as u And don't worry about it's look I'll make sure it will look as cute as u.. and by the way u and our squad should go there... It will be loads of fun ... I'll be counting on u bestie... ❤️❤️❤️ Meri_cupcake #sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surely going to visit this place once !!�� thanks for sharung this information with us����

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww I didn't know about it , omggg it's gonna be Soo fun tq u for posting a great content Shreya. I'm sure I'll be visiting to this place with my friends after this pandamic .. girl I'll be waiting for u to upload more cause u introduce us public to mostly Unknown and joyful places in India... Keep up the good work.. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously ! I didn't knew Bengaluru had one. I had seen this kinda ones in Britain and Singapore. Thank you Shreya. SKB

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm basically from Mysore but I would love to visit this place once I visit Banglore it feels intrusting and fun.
    And thank you #writerofthisarticle.. for this amazing content.����

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really I didn't knew about this place,surely I will visit this place.Thank you for sharing shreya.
    Waiting ahead for more places.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you a sweet life as sweet as these chocolates... good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of the best place which i have never thought in my dreams also,creating our own shape of chocolates and eating them makes us thrill often i love to eat more and more number of chocolates. Tq u so much and looking for ur next updates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, let us go there once ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Vijayalakshmi

    ReplyDelete